big big world
It's my big big day today =) I'm just about to pass my 17th birthday.. And i think that ones happiness is to make others around you happy, and i think that i did the right thing today =)
I really think that growing up makes people more mature and considerate =)
Celebration doesn't come necessarily, but happiness really is important in life.
Did i or didn't i make things come true for you? Or did i do something that makes you think that i'm your friend? Did i or did i not? =)
I'm living in the world, full of hopes and loves;of course =)
Yes, it will get better in time
I really think that growing up makes people more mature and considerate =)
Celebration doesn't come necessarily, but happiness really is important in life.
Did i or didn't i make things come true for you? Or did i do something that makes you think that i'm your friend? Did i or did i not? =)
I'm living in the world, full of hopes and loves;of course =)
Yes, it will get better in time
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home